CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, CA (Sept. 26, 2022) — The Contra Costa Council on Homelessness is seeking candidates for eleven open seats on the Council. They are looking for great people willing to bring their time and talents to the important work we are doing to end homelessness in Contra Costa County.
The following seats are accepting applications:
- Affordable Housing Developer Representative
- Behavioral Health Representative
- City Government Representative
- Educational and Vocational Services Representative
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Program Grantee Representative
- Health Care Representative
- Homeless Service Provider Representative
- Lived Experience Advisor
- Veterans Administration Representative
- Workforce Development Representative
- Youth Representative
If you are interested in applying, click here to complete the initial application. Once this is received, you will be sent a link to complete an online application that is required by the County Board of Supervisors. You MUST complete both applications to be considered
For more information about the Council on Homelessness and how to apply click here. If you have questions, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jaime Jenett, Staff to the Council at 925-464-0152.
For more information, visit the Contra Costa Continuum of Care Website.