The Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors is now accepting nominations for the 2020 Contra Costa County Youth Hall of Fame Awards. These awards are presented annually to outstanding Contra Costa County residents between the ages of 12 and 18.
Nominees should demonstrate exemplary behavior in one of five categories:
- Good Samaritan: Goes out of their way to do for others without seeking recognition
- Volunteerism: Lends a helping hand for the good of the community; gives their time and energy to a worthy cause or organization
- Teamwork: Works unselfishly for the good of the team
- Leadership and Civic Engagement: A natural leader who inspires others and works to make a difference in school and the community
- Perseverance: Worked hard to overcome obstacles and achieve success
We invite you to submit your nomination by completing the form and submitting it with your letter of recommendation by email to Amy Mockoski at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Amy Mockoski, Contra Costa County Library, 777 Arnold Drive, Suite 210, Martinez, CA 94553.
Nominations must be received or postmarked by February 14, 2020. Recipients will be recognized at the March 31, 2020 Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors’ Cesar E. Chavez Celebration in Martinez.